What is term life insurance?
Term life insurance is the most inexpensive way to provide your family with death benefit protection. With term insurance, the premiums you pay provide you with coverage for a specified period of time. There is no savings component, no special features, no cash value accumulation … it’s the simplest form of life insurance you can buy.
Why do I need life insurance?
With the death benefit from your policy, you can protect your family from financial devastation caused by your death. Your family could be able to:
- Pay the mortgage.
- Pay off debts.
- Pay for funeral expenses.
- Pay for your children’s education.
What do I get for my money?
- Your premium amount will stay the same
for a set period of years.
- Your death benefit is guaranteed.
- You can convert to a permanent policy.
- You can add optional riders to your policy to
enhance your coverage.
- You can reapply for new coverage at the end of your policy’s term.